Monday, April 2, 2012

DIY Chalkboard Painted Wine glasses/bottle

A couple of friends and I are hosting an engagement party for one of my best friends who just got engaged last month. When we were out one night, her fiance bought a bottle of wine to toast with and I saved the bottle to craft something with it. I decided on chalkboard paint.
I painted the bottle with a basic silver paint and let that dry. I then made a rectangular shape with painters tape to paint it with chalkboard paint. I also bought two wine glasses (from the dollar store) and painted their base with chalkboard paint. I bought a purple gerber daisy to put in the bottle. I still have yet to cut the stem a bit shorter, but you get the idea.
I'll be setting this up by the cake and food spread at the party. Look forward to pictures to be posted! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment