Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Q & A

My friend & fellow blogger, Meagan, recently tagged me in a fun "Q & A blogging game." If it involves "blogging" and "game", I am all for it. So here goes nothing!


1.  When you were five years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher. I would always play as a pretend teacher. 

2.  If you ever had to go to the ER or stay overnight at the hospital, what was it for?
Well I work in the ER, so I am pretty much there all the time ;)
But in all seriousness, the only major surgery I have had (other than a tonsillectomy & tubes when I was little) is an appendectomy when I was a sophomore in college. 

3.  What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
I finished the semester with flying colors! 2 more to go (1 year) & I'll be done!

4.  What were your best/worst subjects in school?
Best: Math & Biology
Worst: History... oh my my, I hated history

5.  What do you consider to the most valuable thing you own?  What would you have said 10 years ago?
I'd have to say it's a tough choice between my engagement/wedding rings and my car. My rings are not only valuable in regard to $$, but very meaningful and my car is valuable because it gets me from point A to point B!
 
6.  What is your favorite room in your house, and why?
Hmmm... that's a toughie. I'd have to say our living room because it's comfortable, decorated super cute, & where we spend the majority of our time together.

7.  You were just given a yacht, a Derby horse, and a countryside estate. What would you name each of them?
I'm not sure! 

8.  When was the last time you did something for the first time?  What was it?
Tonight! I cooked baked tofu & it was absolutely delicious.

9.  What did you like best about your hometown?
Everything! I absolutely love this town. It's small yet big enough, has several nice restaurants/bars, plenty of bike paths & parks, plenty of career opportunities, and is a great place to raise a family.

10.  What is the first thing you always put in your grocery cart?
A case of water and a case of Diet Dr. Pepper (yes, I drink diet soda...)   :)



Now it's my turn to come up with questions & your turn to answer them. 
1. What encouraged you to begin blogging?
2. What's your favorite go to healthy snack?
3. What's your guilty pleasure?
4. What's your favorite healthy week night meal?
5. Tell us about what you do for a living.
6. How'd you meet your significant other?
7. How do you keep your weight off?
8. What's your dream vacation?
9. Tell us about your work out routine?
10. Tell us about your usual every day food consumption?


Tag, you're it! :)



1 comment: