Monday, January 30, 2012

Love my Mondays




I used to hate Mondays, but ever since I've been on my journey to become healthier, I have come to love my Mondays. I do great all week, but then the weekends come, and it becomes just so darn hard to stay healthy! I don't know what it is, but it's something. I'd venture to say that almost all people would agree that the weekends are the hardest part of "dieting" or just "being healthy." I love the quote, "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels," and isn't that the truth?? So when will it get easier? I suppose never, but I am determined to keep fighting the fight to become healthier and I WILL achieve my goal.
Speaking of goals; as of January 1 2012, I set a goal for myself to run 365 miles in 365 days. One mile a day, easy enough right? I thought to myself, heck yes I can do that! So far, so good. I am now down to 326 miles to run by January 1, 2013. I don't count the miles walked, just the miles I run. My husband encouraged me to include the miles I walk, but when I set the goal for myself, I said RUN, so I am standing by that! I made a board out of a picture frame and placed it by my "vision board" (I'll post that in another blog) up on the wall in my house right as you walk out to the garage. Needless, to say, I see it all the time, and it's a great constant reminder of my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment