Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Busy Days

Hello All!
Wow, today was jam packed! I had clinicals until 1pm, then went straight to open lab to practice some of my skills, met my husband at home to go to the gym after he got off of work, stopped by the store for some groceries, and just done done cooking/eating dinner! I know, I know, I'm not supposed to eat this late, but what's a girl going to do?
Speaking of the gym... I ran a 5k tonight! 3.2 miles.... straight :) Felt pretty good!
I made a DELICIOUS dinner (with the help of my husband) from skinnygirl.com.
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/03/spinach-and-feta-stuffed-chicken.html
It's "Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken" 5 WW+ for one.
Mine didn't look as pretty and neat as hers, but hey, it tasted great! I added a little extra spinach and added a side of asparagus (yummmm). Needless to say, I am very satisfied and it was great!

The "stuffing"....

The final product....

Hope you have a great day tomorrow, everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment