Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New Years Goal- UPDATE!!!!

Yesterday my board read this:


And tonight my board reads this:



Yes, it says 0 miles left!!!!!!!!
After really putting things into perspective (both the nutrition and exercising aspects) yesterday, I am bound and determined to staying healthy and not letting me slip back into my old habits.
So today I accurately tracked EVERYTHING that I ate and I hit the gym TWICE!
The first time I ran 3 miles on the treadmill, did 5 minutes on the stair climber, and did a few arm weight machines.
My husband started the C25K running program this week, so I wanted to be there for him while he did his second run and so I ran another two miles and walked on an incline the rest of the time! It's so nice to have my husband trying to run with me since I love it so much! He is a bigger football guy and isn't too big on running (he'd rather do the elliptical), but he knows how much it would mean to me to have him run with me, so he's trying the program that I started with! Awe, gag me, I know. :)

Since I finished my new years goal a month and a half EARLY, what should I do now?!?!
I am trying to think about my new years goal for 2013. I want to set a goal in relation to me wanting to run a half marathon this summer, but I like goals in which I can track little by little. Hence, 365 miles in 365 days. 

How would you challenge yourself in that aspect? Suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment