Monday, March 5, 2012

Skinny Melt In Your Mouth Chicken

While browsing pinterest, I found this recipe for "melt in your mouth" chicken. I then figured how to make a "skinny" version and tried it out tonight.

Ingredients:
*4-6 boneless chicken breasts
*1 cup greek yogurt
*1/2 cup reduced fat parmesan cheese
*a dash of salt, pepper, and garlic salt

Directions:
* Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine yogurt, parmesan cheese, and seasonings in a bowl. Spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray & place the chicken on it. Top the chicken breasts with the mixture. Bake the chicken for 45 minutes & enjoy!


They turned out delicious! I had my husband guess the ingredients, and he guessed that I used regular (not fat free, like usual) mozzarella and feta cheese. Good guess, honey, but not quite. ;)

What are some of your favorite "skinny" chicken dishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment