Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Checkin' In

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about my blog.
I have been extremely busy this past week. It was my dads birthday! Happy birthday, dad!
Then I had a test and what not, so I was busy doing that kind of thing.
Good news to report............ I have gotten back up to my 3 miles!
My shin splint on my left leg still hurts, but not nearly as bad. I was at the 5.5 or 5.7 pace, but I lowered it to 5.0 and 5.2 until my shin splints are gone.
On my run last night I did a pyramid style.
On the treadmill:
5.0 for 20 minutes
5.2 for 5 minutes
5.5 for 5 minutes
5.6 for 1 min
5.7 for 1 min
5.8 for 1 min
5.9 for 1 min
6.0 for 1 min
5.0 for 3 minutes

I'll try to post later on with more updates. I have been doing a lot of DIY projects and cooking, so look forward to those! :)

1 comment: