Tonight I made Pretzel Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken Nuggets. They are 7 WW+/serving and they are delicious & super easy to make! I love this ladies blog.... I made her pizza stuffed chicken breasts which were good and I have a lot of other recipes that I'm eager to try out. Check her out!
Basically all you need it:
- 1lb of chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 tbs honey
- 2 tbs mustard
- 1 cup of finely crushed pretzels
(she called for salt, pepper, and garlic which I held and it was still super tasty)
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut your chicken.
3. Combine the honey & mustard in a small bowl.
4. In a separate bowl combine your pretzels (and seasoning if you choose).
5. Lightly spray your baking sheet.
6. Dip chicken into honey-mustard mix and then into pretzel mixture.
7. Lightly spray the top of the chicken nuggets with PAM (or a cooking spray).
8. Bake 10 minutes, flip and bake 5 more minutes.
After clinical today, I met my mom, sister, & dad at Panera for lunch. I had their Cobb salad without the bacon and the Balsamic dressing on the side. I wasn't too impressed, but what can you do?
Anyways.. my momma and I went and tried bikinis on after lunch and boy was I discouraged! I felt great until I started trying on the bikinis. I have a ways to go before I'll wear that in public!
What can I do to have a body like this?