Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pretzel Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken Nuggets

Tonight I made Pretzel Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken Nuggets. They are 7 WW+/serving and they are delicious & super easy to make! I love this ladies blog.... I made her pizza stuffed chicken breasts which were good and I have a lot of other recipes that I'm eager to try out. Check her out!

Basically all you need it:
- 1lb of chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 tbs honey
- 2 tbs mustard
- 1 cup of finely crushed pretzels
(she called for salt, pepper, and garlic which I held and it was still super tasty)

1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut your chicken.
3. Combine the honey & mustard in a small bowl.
4. In a separate bowl combine your pretzels (and seasoning if you choose).
5. Lightly spray your baking sheet.
6. Dip chicken into honey-mustard mix and then into pretzel mixture.
7. Lightly spray the top of the chicken nuggets with PAM (or a cooking spray).
8. Bake 10 minutes, flip and bake 5 more minutes.

They are really good!!!


After clinical today, I met my mom, sister, & dad at Panera for lunch. I had their Cobb salad without the bacon and the Balsamic dressing on the side. I wasn't too impressed, but what can you do?
Anyways.. my momma and I went and tried bikinis on after lunch and boy was I discouraged! I felt great until I started trying on the bikinis. I have a ways to go before I'll wear that in public!
What can I do to have a body like this?
Pitty party, I know. :)
What are some things that you do or tell yourself when you're feeling discouraged even though you've come so far?

2 comments:

  1. I will be interested in what some of the answers are because I'm feeling the same way. I was fine to wear a swim suit when I was 60 pounds heavier but now I dread putting one on. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Ugh! I had a really rough weekend and it makes me feel so weak when I eat like that!

    That chicken looks great! Oh, and I'll take one of those bodies too when you find out how we get them. ;) (I think we both know and it won't happen over night.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. Just happened on it when I was checking my niece’s blog. She is another Amy. I am from New Zealand and blog on food amongst other things. You might be interested in this post about a bacon and asparagus salad http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2011/11/asparagus-bacon-salad.html. Will enjoy following your blog.

    ReplyDelete