Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Sunday





Here's a picture of me after my run yesterday........ Dead, but feeling great. Oxymoron?


Here's a picture of me before going to Laura and Joel's summer bash in winter. Heck yes those are pink rain boots and zulu beads. That screams Spring/Summer, right? Honestly, I have put all of my summer attire down in the basement, so this was the only outfit I could come up with without digging around.


This would be one of my very best friends (the host of the party), Laura.. (I call her Apples)
And the hubby and I.... Love him xo

And the hostess's- Laura & Joel. Love this couple :)
I probably should post the video of Ryan and Joel doing karaoke ;)


Great party, friends. Definitely feeling sleep deprived this afternoon. Time to go make myself run even though I could really just take a nap ;) and then off to the SuperBowl Party!!!!!!!!
Go Patriots???
Go Giants???

Have a great day and remember "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels."

No comments:

Post a Comment